Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Sarah & Austin Maternity session with Surprise Proposal


This was my all time favorite session. Sarah and Austin booked me for maternity session. We decided on a beautiful location Spring Mountain Ranch Park in Red Rock Canyon just outside Las Vegas.
When they arrived we found a perfect spot, with gorgeous mountain background and I posed Sarah in the sunlight. Just as I was about to take the photo I see Austin going down on one knee and handing her an open jewelry box. This is where I realize he is proposing to her, and she had no idea, neither did I. It was so touching and emotional, I couldn't hold back my own tears. Sarah, looked amazing, glowing in perfect lighting as she said "Yes!!!" And I was so lucky to capture this special moment.
































To see more sessions visit my website www.daryamorrealephotography.com
To book your newborn session or more information please Contact Me


2 comments:

  1. this is so gorgeous! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daria, I love every single picture! You have captured the most important moments! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Oleg & Leza Wedding

Oleg and Leza came to get married in Vegas from Denver. I met with this beautiful couple in City Center and we started taking photos right ...