Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Keith & Regina Wedding



I had so much fun photographing Keith & Regina on their wedding day. One of my favorite couples this year. They radiate Love in every photo, and I enjoyed capturing every moment.  
Keith's and Regina's Wedding was planned and organized by www.VegasWeddingsPlanner.com
The location was beautiful Ceasar's Palace Gazebo on Las Vegas Boulevard. After short and sweet ceremony inside the gazebo, officiated by Rhonda Genco of Bella Ceremonies www.bellaceremonies.com, we took some great photos and had lots of laughs.

Congratulaltions to this amazing couple from New Orleans.


























    
To see more visit my website www.daryamorrealephotography.com
To book you photo session or more information please Contact Me

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful emotions, great night time photos so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratilations to this lovely couple! That is a real dream to get maried in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about love. Gorgeous photo session!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the light! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photography work! Beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photography? beautiful couple

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful love story! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing job ! love this couple so much! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! They look so amazing together. I am in love with the photographs. I must share this with my photographer because I really want to have a photoshoot like this. My wedding is next month in one of the LA event venues and I am very excited to marry the love of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Oleg & Leza Wedding

Oleg and Leza came to get married in Vegas from Denver. I met with this beautiful couple in City Center and we started taking photos right ...