Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Larson Family Session


This week I had the pleasure of photographing this wonderful family. We met at Floyd Lamb Park, and took a long walk around this beautiful place. Kids had great fun interacting with peacocks and bunnies, adults enjoyed the beautiful scenery, ponds and mountains. This was also the first time I got the opportunity to try my new lens Tamron 70-200 G2. It took a minute to get used to the distance. I have to stand pretty far away, but I absolutely love the results of this lens and my favorite focal distance is definitely 200mm. I really enjoyed spending time with this family and having them in front of my camera.



















































To see more sessions visit my website www.daryamorrealephotography.com
To book your session and for more information please Contact Me

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful family session, you nailed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family photo session so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I would be happy to have a chance to visit Las Vegas and to book my own family session!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love family reunion! They will cherish photos forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful family session! Great job on posing and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful family, great candid photos, your use of light is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Darya! You made the whole experience really easy and fun and the pictures are beautiful! We love them!

    ReplyDelete

Oleg & Leza Wedding

Oleg and Leza came to get married in Vegas from Denver. I met with this beautiful couple in City Center and we started taking photos right ...