Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Little Yellow Corvette 1967 Sting Ray


I had the pleasure of photographing a different kind of model. 
A little yellow Corvette.
I have never done product photography, and this was a very fun challenge. I captured every side of ever detail from every angle to show of the beauty of this Beauty.  All I really know about cars is how to drive them and how to gas it up. So I put every bit of my artistic abilities, may be even a bit too much, lol. 
Behold Corvette Sting Ray.































































   

































To see more photo sessions visit my website www.daryamorrealephotography.com

To book a session or for more information please Contact Me

6 comments:

  1. what an unusual session for you! But equally as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an unusual and cool session! Wow, love all the angles, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any kind of experience in photography is priceless! Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! This Corvette looks so happy and loved! I am amazed how talented you are! Best Las Vegas Photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cool vintage car and unique photography session

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! So many details! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Oleg & Leza Wedding

Oleg and Leza came to get married in Vegas from Denver. I met with this beautiful couple in City Center and we started taking photos right ...