Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Olivia's Lifestyle Newborn Session


I have known Alevtyna, Olivia's mom for 20 years, she is an extraordinary person. I was absolutely ecstatic when she asked me to photograph her newborn baby girl. We've decided on lifestyle newborn session, with a couple of wrapped in a basket shots. Olivia was 5 days old, and I have never met a newborn who smiled so much, she was a photographer's dream. Alevtyna even took some behind the scenes shots of me photographing baby Olivia.



































This is me behind the scenes, doing what I love










 To see more photo sessions visit my website www.daryamorrealephotography.com

To book a session or for more information please Contact Me

5 comments:

  1. love the session and all the behind the scenes shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Thank you for sharing behind the scene pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little doll! Lovely job Dasha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lifestyle newborn session! So many smiles and precious moments captured!

    ReplyDelete

Oleg & Leza Wedding

Oleg and Leza came to get married in Vegas from Denver. I met with this beautiful couple in City Center and we started taking photos right ...